Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Review: Dreambaby Strollerbuddy EZY-Reach Organiser Bag & EZY-Fit Giant Stroller Hook.

Hey everybody, hope you are well! 
Today I thought I'd bring you a review of two pushchair accessories we have been trying from Dreambaby Safety - EZY-Reach Organiser Bag and the Strollerbudy EZY-Fit giant stroller hook. We have been trying both for a good few weeks!

First up is the Organiser bag, which I have loved using and am wondering why we didn't get one before! It is essentially a mini, open bag, that fits on the handle of your pushchair. It has a sleek design and suits most pushchairs with it's grey and black colour scheme. It was easy to fit with velcro straps - which are adjustable and so you can decide how tight to have them and where to place on the handle. It is very secure on the pushchair and I felt confident with it staying in place, it is also in an ideal place on the pushchair for easy reach when needing things for your children.


There is the main section which is a large open pocket with two spaces on either end that are perfect for cups and bottles and the middle that has a cover that fastens with velcro. There is one large netted pocket at the front of the bag and one smaller netter pocket next to a solid fabric pocket on the other side of the bag, these all secure with velcro. The bag is surprisingly roomy and I fit so much in it! I carry both children's cups, gloves, a couple of nappies and packet of wipes, a pen, dummy, small snacks in, Tabitha's safety harness and I sometimes squeeze their hats in when they are being nuisances with keeping them on. The front pockets are ideal for slipping your phone in when you don't have somewhere to put it. I love the ease of use and how I don't always need to carry a bag when we're nipping out on the school run. The only thing I will point out is that with it being an open bag, your items will not be 100% protected from the rain - so be aware with what you carry during those rainy days (I will still carry their cups and some items under the cover and have found the items under the cover generally stay dry).
It is definitely a pushchair accesory I'd recommend and at only £14.99* it isn't breaking the bank!


The second item I'm reviewing is a giant stroller hook, which you can hang your shopping on with ease. 
Since having children I find going shopping with a pushchair can be such a struggle and so bag hooks on the pushchair are a life saver! We have tried several rounded hooks before and have found that they slip and our shopping ends up banging the wheels, or they can become a pain having to open the clip and overtime this clip becomes loose and ineffective. The EZY-Fit giant hook from dream baby addresses both of my concerns making it the perfect hook for me. It is firstly well made and the hook is sturdy. It has a velcro strap to fit it on the pushchair, which tightens well and does not budge on the handle at all. That is a winner for me because wherever you place the handle, it is secure. It is also so easy to slip bags on and off the hook without having to open any clip as well. 
It is a simple but effective solution to help with more bag space on the pushchair when shopping, without the worries the bags slipping. 
It is available for £8.99* and would be a great addition to any pushchair.

What pushchair accessories have you used and would recommend? 

Thank you for reading :)

Natalie x


* the items in this review were gift, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment