Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Zara Kids - Wishlist

Hi guys, hope you are well. The aim in January was to do weekly updates of how my no spend was going but to be honest we've been so bogged down with illnesses and chicken pox that I haven't actually been out to be tempted, so instead going to do a wishlist of clothes on Zara that would be fab on Tabitha!

I love the style of clothes for children from Zara as I find it's quite timeless. We got a lot of Casper's clothes from there when he was a toddler too.

Ruffled Jumpsuit £19.99.
I love Tabitha in a jumpsuit, and this one is so stylish without breaking the bank. I find jumpsuits are perfect in the colder months as they keep children warm, easy to layer up with a tights, cardy and boots but still look fab.
Frilled Jumpsuit £14.99.
Sorry another jumpsuit but I've literally fallen in love with this more dungarees style. It has the same gorgeous frills around the shoulders too. The colour is absolutely gorgeous too and I think that as your child grows it would look lovely in the warmer months even if it stops higher on the ankle/calf.
Denim Pinafore Dress With Matching Pants £14.99.
If you follow out Instagram page you will know that I love Tabitha in a dress, and gosh this is gorgeous. I love denim and the washed black colour is a fab edition to a wardrobe. What I also love about dresses is that as they get a bit shorter they can be worn with leggings to make them last that bit longer.
Basic Polka Dot Jeggings £6.99
Talking about leggings, Zara have such a fab array of leggings/jeggings as well as harems with some really cool designs. The basic range starts at just £5.99 and when can Casper was 1 up to about 3 patterned leggings was all his wardrobe consisted of. I love these polka dot jeggings and such a bargain price, I think they would look amazing paired for a baggy jumper and Tabitha's red docs!
Ruffled Sweater £12.99.
I seem to be loving the ruffled look, which is amusing as Tabitha doesn't actually have anything ruffled that I can bring to mind. I do love a jumper on here, especially sized bigger so it gives a baggier look and they are definitely great for comfort. I like the cream colour as it will match so much more and isn't stuck in one season either.
Faux Leather Biker Jacket £24.99.
So this is something that she's never worn before but I have fallen in love, I think she'd look incredible in it! I'm actually so tempted by it, because I haven't really seen anything like it for toddlers before. It would be so easy to style, whether with a really girly dress or rocking jeans and boots - and definitely not too expensive at all! Love, love, love!

So, I have discovered I love nearly everything currently on the Zara page for Tabitha's age and struggled to just narrow it down to 6 :O. Definitely think a Zara shop will happen when I have some spare pennies.

Do you like Zara? What sort of style to you dress your little ones in?

Thank you for reading :)

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment